The ATESS online monitoring data logger-ShineMaster, has been updated to a completely new version named EnerLog. Here we are elaborating on what’s new about it. In a nutshell, customers will get a more reliable and smarter data logger---named EnerLog.
Old data logger ShineMaster
Updated data logger EnerLog
1. Compared to Shinemaster, EnerLog has increased 2 RS485 communication interfaces as shown below (Picture 1) for monitoring the inverter and the battery separately, which are also reserved for debugging or accessing devices that may need to be monitored.
Pic. 1-RS485 connections
2. Add a 12-24V DC power input(Picture 2)---If AC power is not available on site, it could be used with the DC power from the inverter to supply for EnerLog.
Pic. 2-DC (12-24V) port
3. A USB Port (Picture 3) is added for upgrading the program of the data logger.
Pic. 3-USB port
4. Increase remote updating of BMS and inverter firmware---ATESS after-sales service team can remotely help customers update firmware according to customer needs. You don’t need to go to the site for programming to update the firmware anymore.
5. The web page displays the type and level of faults of the system in detail.
6. The following battery parameters are increased on the web page:
Display of the voltage of each single cell-As shown in Figure 1;
The SOC of each battery string, real-time SOC (battery percentage curve), total voltage, total current, maximum module The temperature and the corresponding module position, the minimum module temperature and the corresponding module position, the maximum voltage of a single cell and the position of the corresponding cell, the minimum voltage of a single cell and the position of the corresponding cell-as shown in Figure 2;
SOC of the battery pack, real-time SOC (battery percentage curve), total voltage, total current, maximum module temperature and corresponding module position, minimum module temperature and corresponding module position, maximum voltage of single cell and corresponding voltage, the position of the cell, the minimum voltage of a single cell and the position of the corresponding cell-shown in Figure 3.
Note: The old version data logger Shinemaster can still be used as usual. EnerLog will be the default option to go with new orders from now on. If you have any question, please contact us for further info.