Last updated: Jun 02, 2021
ATESS takes protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly complies with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, in particular with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR). Please find below information on how we collect and use your personal data when you use our website or are in direct contact with our staff. You may access this policy at any time on our website.
Information we collect
· Information about your computer, including your IP address,geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
· Information about your visit and use of this website, including traffic sources, access time, page views and website navigation paths;
· The information filled in when registering on our website, such as your name, region, and email address;
· The information you fill out when you subscribe to our email and/ or news information, such as your name and email address;
· The information you fill out when using the services on our website;
· Information that you post on our website and intend to post on the Internet, including your username, profile picture, and content；
· Information generated when you use our website, including browsing time, frequency and environment;
· The information you include when you communicate with us via email or our website, including communication content and metadata;
· Any other personal information you send to us.
Before disclosing the personal information of others to us, you must obtain the permission of the disclosed party in accordance with this policy in order to disclose and use the personal information of the others.
How we collect information
In addition to the ways described in the ‘Information we collect’ section, ATESS may collect personal data from a variety of sources that generally fall into these categories:
· Publicly available data / Data from third parties: Data from automated interactions on non-ATESS websites, or other data you may have made publicly available, such as social media posts, or data provided by third party sources, such as marketing opt-in lists or data aggregators.
· Automated interactions: From the use of technologies such as electronic communication protocols, cookies, embedded URLs or pixels, or widgets, buttons and tools.
· Electronic communications protocols: ATESS may automatically receive information from you as part of the communication connection itself,which consists of network routing information (where you came from), equipment information (browser type or device type), your IP address (which may identify your general geographic location or company) and date and time.
· ATESS may also automatically receive and record information about your interaction with the information channels, such as click stream information (when each ATESS web page was visited and how much time was spent on the page), how often you access the information channel, performance data,aggregate usage or general geo-location data.
· Google and other third-party analysis tools. We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about the use of our website services (for example, Google Analytics collects information about how often users visit a website, the pages they visit when they visit the website,and other websites they used before visiting the website) . Google Analytics only collects the IP address assigned to you on the day of access to the website service, not your name or other identifying information. The information collected through Google Analytics will not be combined with your personal information. You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and opt-out options by visiting http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. We also use other third-party analysis tools to collect similar information about the use of certain online services.
· Like many companies, ATESS uses “cookies” and other similar tracking technology (collectively "Cookies"). ATESS' server will query your browser to see if there are Cookies previously set by our electronic information channels.
· A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your device.Cookies help to analyze web traffic and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Certain cookies may contain personal data – for example, if you click “Remember me” when logging in, a cookie may store your username.
Cookies may collect information, including a unique identifier, user preferences,profile information, membership information and general usage and volume statistical information. Cookies may also be used to collect individualized website use data, provide electronic information channel personalization or conduct and measure the effectiveness of advertising in accordance with this Notice.
· We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons.Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Information Channels to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or"strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our information channels. Third parties serve cookies through our information channels for advertising, analytics and other purposes.
· We may place cookies or similar files on your device for security purposes, to tell us whether you have visited the information channels before, to remember your language preferences, to determine if you are new visitor or to otherwise facilitate site navigation, and to personalize your experience on our information channels. Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, time spent on our information channels and pages visited. Cookies also allow us to select which of our advertisements or offers are most likely to appeal to you and display them to you. Cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a website.
How can you manage your cookies?
· You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you would prefer not to accept cookies,most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it;(ii) to disable existing cookies; or (iii) to set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. However, please be aware that if you disable or reject cookies, some features and services may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your ATESS Account(s). In addition,the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
How We use Your personal data
· We may use the information we collect in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes: to provide services to you;
· To provide services for identification, customer service,security, fraud monitoring, archiving and Backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you; l
· Help us design new services and improve our existing services
· Evaluate our services to provide you with more relevant ads in place of general delivery advertising; the effectiveness and improvement of advertising and other promotions and promotional activities;
· software certification or management software upgrades; allowing you to participate in surveys about our products and services. In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree with, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, we may use the information collected through a service to aggregate information or personalize
· For our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used to provide you with specific content in another service or to show you non-generalized information about you. You can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services if we provide the corresponding option in the relevant service. How you access and control your personal information We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing,updating, correcting, and deleting the information, we may ask you to verify your identity to protect your account.
How We share Your personal data
We do not share your personal information with any third parties that is outside ATESS Ltd. unless one of the following circumstances applies:
· With our service partners: Our service partners may provide services for us. We need to share your registered personal information with them in order to provide you services. In the case of unique applications, we need to share your personal information to the software developers/ account manager in order to set up your account.
· With our associated enterprises and affiliates:We may provide your personal information to our associated enterprises and affiliates, or other trusted businesses or persons to process or store your information for us.
· With third-party advertising partners. We share limited personal information with third parties that provide online advertising services so that they can display our ads to individuals who may be considered most relevant. We share this information to satisfy our legitimate rights and interests to effectively promote our products.
· For legal reasons
We will share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside ATESS Ltd. if we have a belief in good faith that access,use, preservation or disclosure of your information is reasonably necessary to:
o meet any applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requirements;
o enforce our services, including investigation of potential violations;
o detect, prevent possible fraud, infringement of security or technical issues;
o protect against harm to our rights, property or data security,or other user’s/public safety .
Advertising technologies and networks
· ATESS uses third parties such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and other programmatic advertising platforms to administer ATESS advertisements on third-party electronic channels. personal data, such as user community or implied or inferred interests, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. Some ads may contain embedded pixels that may write and read cookies or return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have interacted with the ad.
· ATESS may also use advertising technologies and participate in advertising technology networks that collect usage information from ATESS and non-ATESS websites, as well as from other sources, to show you ATESS-related advertisements on ATESS’ own and third-party websites. These advertisements may be tailored to your perceived interests using retargeting and behavioral advertising technologies. Any retargeted or behavioral advertisements served to your browser will contain information on or near it that informs you about the advertising technology partner and how to opt-out of viewing such advertisements.Opting-out does not mean that you will stop receiving ads from ATESS. It means that you still stop receiving ads from ATESS that have been targeted to you based on your visits and browsing activity across websites over time.
· Cookie-based tools that allow you to opt-out of Interest-Based Advertising prevent ATESS and other participating advertising technology companies from serving interest-related ads to you on behalf of ATESS. They will only work on the internet browser on which they are deposited, and they will function only if your browser is set to accept third-party cookies. These cookie-based opt-out tools may not be as reliable where (e.g., certain mobile devices and operating systems) cookies are sometimes automatically disabled or removed. If you delete cookies, change browsers, computers or use another operating system, you will need to opt-out again.
Legal basis for processing personal data
· Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
· We will normally collect personal data from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so (ii) where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interest sand not over ridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you or may otherwise need the personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
· If we ask you to provide personal data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data).
Limitation of liability for external links
· This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties,including any third party operating any website or service to which the ATESS Pages link. The inclusion of a link on the ATESS Pages does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates or subsidiaries.
· In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the ATESS Pages. These other organizations may have their own privacy notices, statements or policies. We strongly suggest that you review them to understand how your personal data may be processed by those other organizations.
How do we secure your personal data?
· We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How long will personal data be kept?
· ATESS will retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide you products or services; as needed for the purposes outlined in this Notice or at the time of collection; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (e.g., to honor opt-outs), resolve disputes and enforce our agreements; or to the extent permitted by law.
· At the end of the retention period or when we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, ATESS will delete or anonymize your personal data in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read. If this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
· You may at any time request information about the data which we hold about you as well as about their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to which such data is forwarded and about the retention purpose.
· You may request an immediate correction of incorrect personal data related to you or a restriction of processing. Taking into account the processing purposes, you are also entitled to request a completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
· You are entitled to receive the respective personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you are entitled to transmit such data to other data controllers without restriction if the processing was based on your consent or if the data was processed by means of automated procedures.
· You may request that personal data about you is immediately erased. We are, obliged to erase such data if it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed or if you withdraw your consent.
· You may withdraw your consent to the use of your data at anytime.
· You have the right to object to the process.
Updates to our Data Protection and Privacy Notice
· This Notice and other policies may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you, and any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Notice on the information channels.
· However, we will use your personal data in a manner consistent with the Notice in effect at the time you submitted the personal data, unless you consent to the new or revised Notice. We will post a prominent notice on the information channels to notify you of any significant changes and indicate at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated.
We will obtain your consent to any material Notice changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, concerns about our processing of your personal data or any other question related to data protection and privacy please contact us by emailing email@example.com.